Hey guys so here I am with my new post regarding one of the biggest issue of today – MOLESTATION. All these days the most common news we get to hear is a molestation news. Be it a 18 months girl or a 50 year old women nobody is safe these days. And in most the cases victim is to be blamed be it a girl or a boy. In very rare case justice is done .
These highly cultured people with there most virtuous mindset are giving us pro tips on how we prevent ourselves from being raped.*slow claps*
1. Don’t go out late at night it is not safe.
2. Don’t go out too early in the morning it is not safe.
3. Hey , don’t wear revealing clothes u are inviting it.
4. Good girls don’t do late night parties.
5. You are spoiled if you are wearing tight or short clothes.
6. Wearing makeup is asking for attention and you would definitely get it.
7. Showing off your legs is a sin.
8. If you have done sex before then rape should not be thing to u.
9. Get married cause married women don’t get raped.
10. Hey where is your dupatta, nobody should know that you have breast.
11. Talking with boys means you are interested.
12. Don’t stay out of the house its not safe.
13. Sit properly. Talk softly.
14. Accept the fact that they are boys and sometimes they commit mistakes.
15. If anything of this ever happens to you then just shut your mouth up.
16. Girl you are… so never dare to touch alcohol or cigarette otherwise all the fault is yours.
These are the only few of the tips given by highly esteemed people of our society.
Guys we just need understand a simple thing and that is our mentality. All we need to change is our mindset towards things. What if when a 2 year girl was molestated, Was she wearing the revealing clothes? Or was partying with cigarettes and drinks? Oh…now I get it… she must have seduced that bloody rapist. Girls in skirts our raped, girls in sarees are also raped . So its never about our clothing. People are not safe be it in the house or out of the house. More than strangers girls are raped by their own acquaintances. Leave about girls even boys are being raped.
Though our safety is in our hands and need to be careful about places or people we choose. But its never that doing certain things and living life your way means we asking for it. We don’t need to change ourselves what needed to be changed is our mindset. I don’t know what our society is becoming. Conditions are worsening day by day. Its high time now this problem is increasing day by day. We need to change ourselves our thinking our mindset . We need to find solution to this problem. Break the silence and speak up. Take Stand for the right cause.